The Old West was at one time situated in the Glebe area of the town but was removed to the present site on the Esplanade in 1928 to make way for the Harland & Wolff expanded shipyard on the site of Cairds
Remembering those who fought in the Great War.
- Name: John Mclymont
- Rank: Corporal
- View John Mclymont's Honour Roll Page